1/3 Photos of Grilled Margarita Chicken Bites With Salsa-Sour Cream Dip
From the Margarita Cookbook...considerably greater than the sum of it's parts. Try the dip on the chicken, the the chips in the dip. Top a chip with chicken then add the dip, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese (at room temp)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- tortillas or corn chips, for serving
- 1Combine lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, olive oil, and garlic in glass bowl. Set aside small amount for basting.
- 2Add chicken and toss to coat.
- 3Marinate for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, stir together cheese, sour cream, salsa, chili powder and salt. Let stand at room temperature.
- 5Heat grill to medium hot.
- 6Spear chicken pieces onto skewers.
- 7Lay skewers on grill and cover.
- 8Grill for 4 minutes, then baste with marinade, turn, cover and grill for 2 minutes.
- 9Baste again and finish cooking, about 2-3 more minutes.
- 10Remove chicken from skewers and sprinkle with cilantro.
- 11Serve with dip and chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Margarita Chicken Bites With Salsa-Sour Cream Dip
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: