Recipe by Elise S.
I adapted this from a website I frequent, it was originally with boneless chicken and baked - This is juicy and has a really great flavor. I make it with brown rice and boil down the marinade for those that may want a little saucy topping.
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients together and let marinade for at least 2 hours (Tip: If using boneless chicken - you can freeze the chicken in the marinade and let thaw all together).
- Put chicken on already hot grill, cook until done.
- OPTIONAL: pour marinade into a pot bring to a boil for a sauce to pour on top of chicken.