Grilled Maple Sausage & Egg Burrito
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Place the onion, sausage and red bell pepper in the saute pan and cook for 3 minutes. In a bowl, mix the milk and egg together very well.
- Add the egg to the saute pan and stir continuously while the egg cooks, approximately 5 minutes.
- Once the egg mixture is cooked, divide the mixture among each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese and cilantro over the egg.
- Be sure to divide cheese and cilantro evenly among tortillas. Roll each tortilla into a burrito and grill on both sides in a hot pan with 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon olive oil.