Grilled Maple Mustard Pork Burgers
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Shape into 4 patties, ½-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, whisk the maple syrup, dijon mustard, vinegar, dry mustard, orange zest, and curry powder; reserve half the mixture for topping.
- Lightly oil a grill or grill pan over med-high heat; cook burgers 5 minutes; flip the burgers, baste with the maple syrup mixture and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve on kaiser rolls with remaining maple syrup mixture.