1/2 Photos of Grilled Maple-Chile Chicken
The sweet-spicy marinade really intensifies the chicken's grilled flavors and elevates it to a new high for chicken! For a wonderfully deep maple flavor, use a dark amber syrup, if you can find it. Time does not include 30 minutes to 1 hour of marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss onion slices with 2 teaspoons of salt on a shallow dish. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2Add maple syrup and chili paste and stir to combine.
- 3Add chicken breasts and coat completely. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 4Spray your grill with cooking spray and light it.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and brush off most of the onion.
- 6Grill the chicken over a moderately hot fire for about 4 minutes per side, or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- 7Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Maple-Chile Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic