1/3 Photos of Grilled Mangoes With Ginger
Here's a grill recipe I found in the paper with an Asian/Hawaiian flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, water, and ginger in a small pot and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Remove and let cool; when the syrup is completely cooled, remove and discard the ginger.
- 3Brush the mango slices with melted butter and grill until slightly charred (2-3 minutes), turning once.
- 4Place the mangoes in a bowl, add the syrup, cover and let cool.
- 5When ready to serve, break the mango into bite-sized chunks; garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mangoes With Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: