Recipe by Soluna
From Women's Weekly Cookbooks Good Food Fast-- If mangoes are unavailable you could use pineapple.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Took a bit of a search to find the mangoes & passion fruit that I needed here, & when I did, this recipe came together so nicely! Other fruit pulps could be used here, of course, but the passion fruit was especially nice with the mango! The muffins, though, were just barely enough to serve 2 of us, but we didn't mind, believe me! Will definitely keep hold of this recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat tropical yogurt
- 2 small mangoes
- 2 white English muffins
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk cheese and yogurt together in medium bowl until mixture is smooth.
- Slice cheeks from mangoes; remove skin, cut each cheek in half.
- Cook mango on heated oiled plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides.
- Just before serving, split muffins; top with cheese mixture and mango,drizzle with passionfruit pulp.