Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy recipe with Asian influence.
Make and share this Grilled Mandarin Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (I like the kind that is still wet or pasty)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (I like Kikkoman best)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5 Asian seasoning
- First of all, I like to season my chicken breasts with Asian 5 Spice for an hour or two before cooking them. If I don't have time to grill them, I use Tyson's precooked grilled chicken strips.
- Grill the chicken breasts until done. Cut into strips and set aside to keep warm.
- Mix garlic, ginger, lemon juic, oil, sugar, and soy sauce over low heart. Whisk continually until sugar disolves. Mix flour with water in a seperate bowl and set aside. When sauce warms up, add flour mixture a teaspoon at a time until sauce thickens.
- Serve chicken over steamed rice and drizzle sauce over it. Serve while warm.