Recipe by Blayke Humphrey
Great low-fat seafood dish with a Jamaican-style salsa. Good for summer parties.
Top Review by reneeumiami
Beautiful presentation and bright flavors. I had to sub a jalepeno for our dinner guests and 1/2 parsely for 1/2 cilantro. But I'll try it to the letter next time. You know it's a great recipe when a 'Cane and a Gator (see reviewer directly below) can agree on it. Go Miami!
- 4 (793.78 g) mahi mahi fillets
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 29.58 ml cracked black pepper
- 473.18 ml mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 118.29 ml sweet kernel corn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 118.29 ml grape tomatoes, quartered
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingerdients in salsa together, except mango.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Grill Mahi Mahi on a hot grill, 5 min.
- each side and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Add mango to salsa just before serving and mix well.
- Place salsa on Mahi Mahi steaks and serve.