1/4 Photos of Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mango Habanero Salsa
Blayke Humphrey's Note:
Great low-fat seafood dish with a Jamaican-style salsa. Good for summer parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingerdients in salsa together, except mango.
- 2Cover and chill overnight.
- 3Grill Mahi Mahi on a hot grill, 5 min.
- 4each side and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- 5Add mango to salsa just before serving and mix well.
- 6Place salsa on Mahi Mahi steaks and serve.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mango Habanero Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 2557.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 38.6 g