Recipe by Blayke Humphrey
Great low-fat seafood dish with a Jamaican-style salsa. Good for summer parties.
Top Review by reneeumiami
Beautiful presentation and bright flavors. I had to sub a jalepeno for our dinner guests and 1/2 parsely for 1/2 cilantro. But I'll try it to the letter next time. You know it's a great recipe when a 'Cane and a Gator (see reviewer directly below) can agree on it. Go Miami!
- 4 (7 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sweet kernel corn
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingerdients in salsa together, except mango.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Grill Mahi Mahi on a hot grill, 5 min.
- each side and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Add mango to salsa just before serving and mix well.
- Place salsa on Mahi Mahi steaks and serve.