Grilled Mahi Mahi With Garlic Sesame Sauce
- Use a small portion of the sauce mixture to marinate the fish fillets for 1/2 hour.
- Prepare the remaining sauce by adding cornstarch to marinade and bring to a boil until thick, stirring frequently.
- Sear the marinated fish fillets on hot grill for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Prepare 4 aluminum "envelopes" by placing 1 fillet on top of layered bell pepper and zucchini.
- Top with garlic, green onion and sesame seeds.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Seal package and grill on the bottom side for 5 minutes and on the top side for 3-4 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion: Excellent served over white jasmine rice.