My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1 jalapeno peppers or 1 serrano chili, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Combine all of the ingredients in a large, nonreactive bowl (glass, stainless steel, or glazed ceramic), and mix gently with a spoon.
- 2Set aside.
- 3You can prepare this salsa up to a few hours before serving and store it in the refrigerator in a covered container.
- 4In a deep, nonreactive dish (glass, stainless steel, or glazed ceramic), marinate the fish with the other ingredients for 20-30 minutes before grilling.
- 5Grill over coals or on a grill, or cook under a broiler for 6-8 minutes per side.
- 6Serve the fish with the salsa on top.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mahi Mahi With Avocado-Chile Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 739.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g