Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Cook oil, lemongrass and ginger in small saucepan over low heat, 15 mins to develop flavour.
- Cool completely, strain oil into small bowl.
- Whisk 1/4 cup ginger oil, lime juice& lime peel in medium bowl to blend.
- Season with salt& pepper; set aside.
- Brush remaining ginger oil over fish, sprinkle with salt& pepper, grill until fish is cooked through about 3 mins per side.
- Transfer fish to plates, drizzle with lime vinaigrette and serve.