My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook oil, lemongrass and ginger in small saucepan over low heat, 15 mins to develop flavour.
- 2Cool completely, strain oil into small bowl.
- 3Whisk 1/4 cup ginger oil, lime juice& lime peel in medium bowl to blend.
- 4Season with salt& pepper; set aside.
- 5Brush remaining ginger oil over fish, sprinkle with salt& pepper, grill until fish is cooked through about 3 mins per side.
- 6Transfer fish to plates, drizzle with lime vinaigrette and serve.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mahi Mahi W/ Lime-Ginger Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.7
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 201.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 42.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: