Prep 7 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Grilled Mahi-Mahi W/Chunky Cucumber Cilantro Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped
- 36.97 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml red onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno (to taste)
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 907.18 g mahi mahi fillets (about 8 oz. each)
- 7.39 ml cumin
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Pat fish with cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, both onions, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, lime, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a food processor. Blend until chunky. Process longer for a thinner consistency.
- Place a fillet on a plate and top with a generous helping of sauce.