Prep 7 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 32 ounces mahi mahi fillets (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Pat fish with cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, both onions, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, lime, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a food processor. Blend until chunky. Process longer for a thinner consistency.
- Place a fillet on a plate and top with a generous helping of sauce.