Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tried this marinade over the weekend on Mahi Mahi and it was great. We grilled the steaks and chopped them up to make tacos. Again I wanted to make sure I didn't forget what I did so I am posting it here.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Place Mahi Mahi in a zip lock bag and pour marinade over steaks.
- Seal and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
- Preheat Grill on Medium high
- Using vegtable oil, oil grill and place steaks on grill grate.
- Grill for 3-5 min on each side.
- Serve with rice and top with favorite salsa.