Tried this marinade over the weekend on Mahi Mahi and it was great. We grilled the steaks and chopped them up to make tacos. Again I wanted to make sure I didn't forget what I did so I am posting it here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- 2Place Mahi Mahi in a zip lock bag and pour marinade over steaks.
- 3Seal and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
- 4Preheat Grill on Medium high
- 5Using vegtable oil, oil grill and place steaks on grill grate.
- 6Grill for 3-5 min on each side.
- 7Serve with rice and top with favorite salsa.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mahi Mahi Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.2
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g