Recipe by Vickie in Georgia
Mahi Mahi marinade in citrus juice and ginger and dark soy suace. I severed with steamed asparagus and rice . The process is a little labor intensive but well worth it.
- 4 mahi mahi steaks (4-6 oz each)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to medium high. Slightly oil grate to prevent fish from sticking. Season mahi mahi with salt and pepper. Combine lime juice, soy sauce, ginger paste and oil mix well. Place mahi mahi in plastic bag and add marinade. Marinade for 20-30 minutes. Grill for 6 - 8 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile drain marinade into sauce pan. Bring to a boil and reduce until reduced by half. Add brown sugar and butter.
- Plate mahi mahi with sauced drizzled on top.