Nice blend of flavors for this fish. This was a recipe I altered some from a cooking magazine. This recipe may also be broiled. Leftovers are even better the next day if you have any left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 anaheim chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- cracked pepper
- 1With mortar and pestle, mash garlic and salt to form paste; place in a gallon bag.
- 2Add rum, lime juice, mint, cilantro, peppers, oil, honey, lime peel, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 3Add fish; turn and rub to distribute marinade evenly.
- 4Refrigerate for no more than 30 minutes so fish doesn't break down.
- 5Place fish on grill over medium heat or 4 to 6 inches from coals.
- 6Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes.
- 7Turn once and spoon remaining marinade over fish halfway through grilling time.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.1 mg
- Sodium 810.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: