1/9 Photos of Grilled Low Carb Chicken Satay
This is a delicious chicken recipe that pleases my whole family. At 1.5 grams carb per serving it goes well with a carb controlled diet, but those not on carb control love it too. I serve this with a crisp salad and white wine. Hope you enjoy this as much as we do! Adapted from quick and easy Low Carb by Amanda Cross. Prep time does not include marinating overnight. Added June 22 05: Please be sure to use a low sodium soy sauce to avoid saltiness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- 2Place the chicken in the marinade and leave to marinate for about 12 hours, or overnight in the fridge.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat broiler or grill to high.
- 4Put the chicken on skewers and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6Can be served as a meal or an appetizer for a larger group.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Low Carb Chicken Satay
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 837.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 20.2 g