From Kosher Palette. Wonderful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score the meat on both sides by making shallow, diagonal cuts 1/4-inch deep at 1-inch intervals, forming a diamond pattern.
- 2Place meat in a shallow dish or zip-top bag.
- 3Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, rosemary, pepper, salt and garlic.
- 4Pour marinade over meat, tossing to coat.
- 5Cover or seal; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 6Remove meat from refrigerator and let come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 7Preheat grill to medium-hot or oven to broil.
- 8Remove meat from marinade.
- 9Grill or broil, basting occasionally, for 10 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- 10Transfer steak to carving board; let stand 5 minutes.
- 11Cut across grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled London Broil With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 899.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g