Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Kosher Palette. Wonderful
Make and share this Grilled London Broil With Rosemary recipe from Food.com.
- Score the meat on both sides by making shallow, diagonal cuts 1/4-inch deep at 1-inch intervals, forming a diamond pattern.
- Place meat in a shallow dish or zip-top bag.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, rosemary, pepper, salt and garlic.
- Pour marinade over meat, tossing to coat.
- Cover or seal; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator and let come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot or oven to broil.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Grill or broil, basting occasionally, for 10 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to carving board; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut across grain.