Recipe by zeldamet
From Kosher Palette. Wonderful
Top Review by mama smurf
This was a delicious marinade! I followed the instructions and made this up in the morning to absorb the flavors and used a flank steak. Everyone enjoyed this. Served with your recipe#255115#255115 and recipe#401360#401360 and a recipe#293579#293579 from chef#783457#783457. Made for Spring PAC 2013 and this is going into my Favorites of 2013. Thank you!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the meat on both sides by making shallow, diagonal cuts 1/4-inch deep at 1-inch intervals, forming a diamond pattern.
- Place meat in a shallow dish or zip-top bag.
- Combine oil, soy sauce, honey, rosemary, pepper, salt and garlic.
- Pour marinade over meat, tossing to coat.
- Cover or seal; refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator and let come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot or oven to broil.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Grill or broil, basting occasionally, for 10 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to carving board; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut across grain.