Recipe by RedVinoGirl
I found this recipe on AllRecipes. This one did not need to be changed at all. Sheer perfection and the only way we eat lobster in our house anymore. I highly recommend still dipping the lovely lobster meat in melted butter, but it's not necessary. The flavor here is wonderful.
Top Review by Bakesmom
I love this recipe. We had never grilled lobster tails and this recipe made them taste so delicious. Thanks for sharing. The marinade is awesome and it doesn't take too long to make.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (8 ounce) rock lobster tail
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil. Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder. Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.