Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have a hard time grilling the whole lobster tail, so I came up with this. It's so tender and tastes great.
- 2 -6 ounces lobster tails (take out of shell and slice into 1 inch strips)
- 16 -20 large raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cups pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- mix last 12 ingredients to make marinade,mix or shake well.
- pour over seafood and pineapple chunks put in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- can be made into kabobs or grilled in a grill pan.depending on your grill and how high you have it, cook time can vary greatly,I cook on low for approx 15 min flipping and painting with leftover marinade.then turn to high right before done.