Carrie September's Note:
This is a quick summer meal that is low fat but big on flavor. Eat these clams alone with crusty bread or make linguini and top it with the clams and sauce! All you need are some simple kitchen pantry items, a cooking tin, foil and a grill to make a very impressive meal in just minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This requires a disposable tin that is large enough to hold all the clams.
- 2Scrub and rinse the clams well to remove all dirt prior to cooking.
- 3Preheat the grill to 500 degrees.
- 4Add all ingredients to the tin and stir to mix all ingredients together.
- 5Cover the tin tightly with foil.
- 6Place in covered grill for approximately 15 minutes to allow the steam to open the clams.
- 7TIP: cooking time may vary due to differences in grills. Rather than open the foil to see if the clams are open, touch the top of the foil. Once the clams are open, they will push up on the top and there will not be as much loose space as there was before they opened. Removing the foil to check will release the steam and will prolong the cooking process which could result in tough, dry, overcooked clams.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Little Neck Clams in Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 1098.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 27.8 g