1/5 Photos of Grilled Limoncello Salmon Steaks
An unusual marinade for salmon steaks. Allow 3-6 hours for the steaks to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and pat dry the salmon steaks.
- 2In a bowl large enough to contain the fish, whisk together olive oil, lemon, onion, liqueur, oregano and salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3Turn the salmon steaks in the marinade, to coat both sides, and leave to marinate, in the refrigerator, for 3-6 hours.
- 4Remove the steaks from the marinade and cook on the bbq or grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until the fish is firm to the touch.
- 5Careful not to overcook.
- 6Serve immediately with a tossed green salad and oven-roasted cauliflower.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Limoncello Salmon Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: