- 4 salmon steaks (each weighing approx. 8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 spring onion, minced
- 6 tablespoons limoncello
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon steaks.
- In a bowl large enough to contain the fish, whisk together olive oil, lemon, onion, liqueur, oregano and salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Turn the salmon steaks in the marinade, to coat both sides, and leave to marinate, in the refrigerator, for 3-6 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and cook on the bbq or grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until the fish is firm to the touch.
- Careful not to overcook.
- Serve immediately with a tossed green salad and oven-roasted cauliflower.