- 2.46 ml fresh lime zest
- 1.23-2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46-4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58-44.37 ml fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 453.59 g shelled deveined uncooked shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Thread shrimp on metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.