- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shelled deveined uncooked shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Thread shrimp on metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.