1/3 Photos of Grilled Lime Shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- 3Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- 4Thread shrimp on metal skewers; reserve marinade.
- 5Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat.
- 6Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lime Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 933.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: