Recipe by Norelllaura1
A very nice recipe for grilling with friends. Serve with a good bottle of white wine and it's a party!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1 lb swordfish, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp, scallops and swordfish in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice and sugar with a fork until the sugar is dissolved. Beat in olive oil until blended.
- pour marinade of seafood and stir to coat well. Season with pepper and cover bowl tightly.
- Refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
- Skewer seafood through the middle using only one type of seafood per skewer as they cook at different rates.
- Grill 4-5 inches above glowing coals for about 3 minutes per side, brushing once with the remaining marinade.
- Shrimp should be pink, the scallops firm and white and the swordfish should just be beginning to flake.