Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the St. Louis Dispatch, 1996. I make this quite often, UBER EASY!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Combine lime juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a large bowl.
- Trim fat from pork and cut meat into 1 inch wide pieces.
- Add to marinade and coat well.
- Season with pepper. MArinate 1-4 hours.
- Cook meat on grill cooking 5-7 minutes on each side.