1/1 Photo of Grilled Lime Chicken W/Black Bean Sauce
Found this recipe on The Fresh Market's web site. I just love everthing they do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
For the Black Bean Sauce
- 1Combine lime juice, vegetable oil, red pper, and garlic in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 3Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; add bell pepper and onion.
- 4Cook 30 seconds; drain.
- 5Plunge into ice water; drain well.
- 6Set aside.
- 7In a food processor, add beans, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- 8Process until smooth.
- 9Pour into a saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until heated.
- 10Remove chicken from bag and grill over medium-hot coals.
- 11Cook 8-10 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- 12To serve, divide bean mixture onto each of 4 plates.
- 13Place chicken breast on top of sauce; top each with 2 tablespoons bell pepper mixture or a fresh tomato salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lime Chicken W/Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 288.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 29.5 g