- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chablis
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, Freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 chicken breast halves (6 (4 oz each) skinned, boned chicken breast halves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with Pam, place rack on grill over med-hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.