Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chablis
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, Freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 chicken breast halves (6 (4 oz each) skinned, boned chicken breast halves)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with Pam, place rack on grill over med-hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.
I love lime, but I really did not enjoy this recipe at all. I found that the wine was just too much in this recipe. I would not make it again.
Really simple but great marinate. I used white cooking wine and cilantro instead of parsley. I think the fresh lime is key here.
This chicken was outstanding! My husband and I absolutely loved the flavor of the lime with the chicken. Unfortunately we don't have a grill, so after marinating for a day we baked it in the oven. It still turned out wonderfully and we can't wait to make it again. Thanks for sharing!