1/1 Photo of Grilled Lime Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- 2Add chicken, turning to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 day.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Coat grill rack with Pam, place rack on grill over med-hot coals.
- 6Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: