Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This recipe is from the cookbook "The Seasonal Cabin Cookbook" by Teresa Marrone. The recipe makes 8 appetizer servings or 4 main dish servings.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Mix together marinade ingredients until well blended. Add all but 1/2 cup marinade to the wings in the bag; reserve 1/2 cup marinade separately in the refrigerator to use for basting the wings while cooking. Seal bag, turn to coat the wings and refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours, turning wings occasionally.
- Place wings on grate of medium-hot grill, discard marinade in ziplock bag.
- Cover grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning wings and brushing with the reserved marinade every 5 or 10 minutes.
- Wings should be nicely browned and cooked through. If wings are getting too browned before they are cooked through, move to cooler area of grill and continue cooking.