Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious, lightly lemon flavored chicken grilled outside or on an indoors counter top unit. Bring a little summer back into your winter.
- Combine lemonade concentrate, soy sauce, seasoned salt, celery salt and garlic powder.
- Stir well to blend.
- Dip chicken pieces in the lemonade mixture.
- Place chicken, bone side down over med heat.
- Grill for about 25 minutes.
- Turn and grill until done, about 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Brush chicken with lemonade mixture often during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Karen, this is one of the best lemon chickens I have made. I had to make it in the oven, so baked for about 20 minutes and then broiled, because we like the skin crispy. Will make again and frequently!
Nice flavour & so easy!
Yum! I used boneless skinless breasts and they came out juicy and tasty. I let them marinate for about half an hour before
grilling. Thanks for posting!