Recipe by Ranikabani
This is a quick and healthy meal which can be served with steamed vegetables or salad with a low fat dressing. Prep time includes marinading.
Top Review by *Parsley*
My oldest son is Mr. Fisherman and brought home a 14" rainbow trout. I used this recipe for the fillets he made and he was quite pleased with the taste. I marinated the fillets for 7 hours and I baked them in the oven at 450 instead of grilling. Thanx for sharing this recipe. I have a feeling I'll use this again, since he's been fishing a lot lately!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley (or freshly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or 1/2 tsp pepper flakes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 brook trout, about 1 pound each
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry the fish and prick it with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients except the olive oil.
- Brush this mixture on fish.
- Marinade for two hours or overnight.
- Brush grill with a bit of the olive oil.
- Grill fish for a few minutes on each side until the fish flakes easily.