Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and healthy meal which can be served with steamed vegetables or salad with a low fat dressing. Prep time includes marinading.
- Wash and pat dry the fish and prick it with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients except the olive oil.
- Brush this mixture on fish.
- Marinade for two hours or overnight.
- Brush grill with a bit of the olive oil.
- Grill fish for a few minutes on each side until the fish flakes easily.
My oldest son is Mr. Fisherman and brought home a 14" rainbow trout. I used this recipe for the fillets he made and he was quite pleased with the taste. I marinated the fillets for 7 hours and I baked them in the oven at 450 instead of grilling. Thanx for sharing this recipe. I have a feeling I'll use this again, since he's been fishing a lot lately!
I thought this dish was going to be a hit. The only ingredient I didn't use was the Tabasco (as I am the only one in the family that likes it). I used brook trout (that we caught ourselves). We usually fry our fish in butter (and sometimes some lemon), so there were only a few things extra. My one thought is possibly the parsley (and I cut it down to 1 Tbsp) was too overpowering a flavour.