Recipe by echo echo
Involves one of my favorite marinades for chicken because I love lemon. The preparation time does not include several hours of marinating.
- 1 chicken, cut in parts
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup fine-chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon or 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill 6 inches from the source of heat until tender, turning and basting often with the marinade.