Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
3 points. Most flavor if marinated overnight, but can be marinated as little as 2 hours.
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4 breasts)
- To prepare marinade, in a gallon sized bag, combine wine, tarragon, lemon zest, and lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic; add chicken. Seal the bag, refrigerate 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Spray the broiler or grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade. Broil or grill the chicken 5” from the heat, until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes each side.