1/4 Photos of Grilled Lemon-Stuffed Salmon Steaks With Lemon-Dill Sauce
These are a show-stopper! And so good! Fantastic for company, too! Nice served with grilled vegetables, a rice pilaf and crusty French bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, melt butter over medium high heat, remove from heat when melted.
- 2Combine cornstarch with water and stir into butter.
- 3Add rest of sauce ingredients except lemon slice quarters.
- 4Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- 5Cook, stirring, until sauce thickens and turns clear.
- 6Remove from heat and add lemon slice quarters.
- 7Cover and set aside.
- 8(Makes about 2/3 cup, so you can double this if desired.).
- 9For salmon:.
- 10Cut off ends of each whole lemon, then cut each lemon into 2 one inch thick slices.
- 11Lay salmon steaks flat and put one slice into the opening at each end of each salmon steak.
- 12Using toothpicks, secure salmon around and to the lemon slices.
- 13Position grill rack about 6-8" above hot coals.
- 14Arrange salmon steaks on grill and cook 5-7 minutes.
- 15Turn steaks over carefully and cook an additional 5-7 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 16Fish should flake easily with a fork.
- 17Remove from grill and place on heated serving platter.
- 18Garnish steaks with fresh dill sprigs.
- 19Spoon a bit of the hot lemon-dill sauce over each steak.
- 20Serve the rest of the sauce separately for dipping.
- 21Remind guests to remove the toothpicks! ;).
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon-Stuffed Salmon Steaks With Lemon-Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 20.6 g