Prep 40 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great quick-cooking entree from Cooking Light magazine. When I grill salmon, I use a fish basket sprayed with cooking spray. It makes it easier to turn over without breaking filets.
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- Measure first 6 ingredients into a large zip-loc bag.
- Mix well; add salmon and seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 40 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove fish from bag and reserve marinade.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray, skin side down; grill 5 minutes.
- Brush fish with reserved marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Turn fish over and grill 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
i used this marinade with shrimp rather than salmon and it turned out very nicely. made for a nice light and refreshing summer meal. grilled the shrimp along with veggies. thanks!