My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lemon sole (350-450g/12oz-1lb)
- 15 g butter, melted
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
For the lemongrass butter
- 1First make the lemongrass butter: put everything into a food processor and season well with black pepper.
- 2Blend until smooth, then spoon the mixture into the centre of a large sheet of clingfilm, shape into a roll 4cm/1½in thick, wrap and chill in the fridge or freezer until firm.
- 3When the butter is firm, preheat the grill to high.
- 4Trim the fins and tails of the fish with kitchen scissors.
- 5Brush the fish on both sided with the melted butter and season with a little salt and pepper.
- 6Depending on the size of your grill, cook them 1 or 2 at time, dark side up, on a buttered baking tray or the rack of a grill pan for 4½-5 minutes.
- 7Keep warm while you cook the rest.
- 8Unwrap the lemongrass butter and slice into thin rounds and serve on top of the fish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Sole with Lemongrass Butter
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 513.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of