Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salmon is so delicious and flavorful! It is also really simple to do.
Make and share this Grilled Lemon Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill.
- Place foil down on the counter top (enough to fold around salmon).
- Cut salmon fillets into two pices.
- Place on top of foil. Salt and Pepper salmon.
- Slice lemon and squeeze juice all over salmon.
- Slice second lemon into slices and place on top of salmon.
- Fold foil to encase salmon.
- Place on grill and cover until cooked through (flakes with fork but is still juicy).