Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This salmon is so delicious and flavorful! It is also really simple to do.
- Preheat grill.
- Place foil down on the counter top (enough to fold around salmon).
- Cut salmon fillets into two pices.
- Place on top of foil. Salt and Pepper salmon.
- Slice lemon and squeeze juice all over salmon.
- Slice second lemon into slices and place on top of salmon.
- Fold foil to encase salmon.
- Place on grill and cover until cooked through (flakes with fork but is still juicy).
This was very easy and delicious. We made this on the grill for dinner tonight for my mother-in-law's Mother's Day dinner since my husband has to work tomorrow and she really loved it too. The lemon was nicely infused into the salmon and the salmon cooked nice and evenly since it was in a foil packet. I really enjoyed that this didn't stick due to the foil. I served it with corn on the cob and baked potatoes for a lovely dinner. Thank you Baking Girl. Made for PAC Spring 2014.