Recipe by MizzNezz
For the grill, or can be broiled.
Top Review by patsch
Having lemon in the name of the recipe really threw me as there are only slices put on during the last bit of grilling. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!! The only changes I made was to marinate the salmon for 2 hours, and then boiled the remainder to baste on the grill. With the 10 minutes per inch of fish cooking time, I added the lemon and onion when I flipped it at 5 minutes, basted with a little more marinade and my hubby and I found each other doing nothing but eating and yumming throughout dinner. Some pineapple rice and fresh green beans finished off a very satisifying meal.
- 9.85 ml fresh dill
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 680.38 g salmon fillets
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, mixed with
- 44.37 ml water
- 44.37 ml oil
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml finely chopped green onions
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 slice onions, seperated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle dill, pepper, salt and garlic powder over salmon.
- Place in shallow glass pan.
- Mix sugar, chicken boullion, oil, soy sauce, and green onions.
- Pour over salmon.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, turn once.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Put on grill on med heat, place lemon and onion on top.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish is done.