Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family loves this recipe. It's easy and tastes great. With summer just around the corner, why not try something new?
- 1 cup Italian dressing, not low fat
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl or large zip-lock plactic baggie combine Italian dressing, lemonade mix and pepper.
- Stir and add the chicken breasts.
- Cover or seal and marinade in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill until chicken is no longer pink, discarding the marinade.
- Don't over cook though.
Excellent! - Served this to our guests - they took the recipe home with them. Easy, with little clean up - this is perfect for "oh my God - unexpected guest for dinner" times. Open a can of whole new potatoes with butter and parsley flakes - and you're all set! BDavis - Hudson, FL