Recipe by Margo59
My family loves this recipe. It's easy and tastes great. With summer just around the corner, why not try something new?
Top Review by The Thorn of Hudson, FL
Excellent! - Served this to our guests - they took the recipe home with them. Easy, with little clean up - this is perfect for "oh my God - unexpected guest for dinner" times. Open a can of whole new potatoes with butter and parsley flakes - and you're all set! BDavis - Hudson, FL
- 1 cup Italian dressing, not low fat
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl or large zip-lock plactic baggie combine Italian dressing, lemonade mix and pepper.
- Stir and add the chicken breasts.
- Cover or seal and marinade in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill until chicken is no longer pink, discarding the marinade.
- Don't over cook though.