Not sure where I got this recipe, but my family has enjoyed this for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- 1In 8-inch square baking dish or large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons mustard and garlic; blend well.
- 2Add salmon; turn to coat.
- 3Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- 4Meanwhile in small bowl combine all sauce ingredients, mix well.
- 5Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors.
- 6Heat grill.
- 7When ready to barbecue, oil grill rack.
- 8Place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-high coals.
- 9Cook 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- 10Cut into 4 pieces; serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Mustard Salmon With Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g