Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe, but my family has enjoyed this for years.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g salmon fillet
Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml fresh dill
- 14.79 ml fresh chives
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- In 8-inch square baking dish or large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons mustard and garlic; blend well.
- Add salmon; turn to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Meanwhile in small bowl combine all sauce ingredients, mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Heat grill.
- When ready to barbecue, oil grill rack.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- Cut into 4 pieces; serve with sauce.
Excellent marinade, but the sour cream and mustard sauce really made it sing. Prepare the sauce at least an hour ahead. Used a little bit of the sauce on roasted asparagus as well.
Very good ! I made the recipe as directed.The sauce was delicious.