Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I got this recipe, but my family has enjoyed this for years.
Make and share this Grilled Lemon Mustard Salmon With Sour Cream recipe from Food.com.
- In 8-inch square baking dish or large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons mustard and garlic; blend well.
- Add salmon; turn to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Meanwhile in small bowl combine all sauce ingredients, mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors.
- Heat grill.
- When ready to barbecue, oil grill rack.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-high coals.
- Cook 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- Cut into 4 pieces; serve with sauce.