Grilled Lemon - Jalapeno Chicken
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; reserve 1/4 cup mixture, and chill.
- Pour remaining lemon juice mixture into a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken breast halves; seal and chill 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, cover with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 7 minutes on each side, basting with reserved lemon juice mixture.
- Top each with cheese slice; cover and grill 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Serve over yellow or white rice.