Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this off of another website. It is a light-summery flavor for pork chops. Would probably be good on chicken too. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- Mix all ingredients in a storage bag and marinate 2 hours to overnight turning bag frequently.
- Remove marinade from bag and bring to boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium and cook pork chops 5-7 minutes each side basting with remaining cooked marinade.
Very flavorful. Thanks for posting.
Nice blend of flavours!
Really delicious and makes a nice juicy chop. Tastes a lot like souvlaki. Thanks for sharing-