Recipe by KatKatia
A delicious way to use up the HUGE zucchini that always manage to hide somewhere in the veggie patch.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch round
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three ingredients together in shallow bowl and let them sit for around 15 minutes.
- Making sure the grill is nice and hot, dip the zucchini slices into the marinade and place them directly on the grill. Use tongs for the best results.
- Remember to flip them once you feel that one side is nicely browned.
- Cook until desired amount of tenderness is reached, or until both sides have grill marks and can be stabbed easily with a fork.
- Note: If using a smaller zucchini cut into a shape that works for your grill, you wouldn't want the slices to fall between the bars. I usually end up using ridiculously large zucchinis (diameter around 3 inches or larger).