A delicious way to use up the HUGE zucchini that always manage to hide somewhere in the veggie patch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients together in shallow bowl and let them sit for around 15 minutes.
- 2Making sure the grill is nice and hot, dip the zucchini slices into the marinade and place them directly on the grill. Use tongs for the best results.
- 3Remember to flip them once you feel that one side is nicely browned.
- 4Cook until desired amount of tenderness is reached, or until both sides have grill marks and can be stabbed easily with a fork.
- 5Note: If using a smaller zucchini cut into a shape that works for your grill, you wouldn't want the slices to fall between the bars. I usually end up using ridiculously large zucchinis (diameter around 3 inches or larger).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Garlic Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g